Time：2019.01.04 15:34 View： Anthor：pzBack
The injection molding machine is the main production equipment in the plastics industry. Its power consumption is huge, and the waste of electricity is also very serious. With the sustainable development of China's economy, the energy problem has become a bottleneck for development, and the country will also save energy and reduce emissions. As a very important job, especially for injection molding machines, which consume a lot of power.
The working process of the injection molding machine is divided into several stages such as clamping, mold clamping, sol, injection molding, pressure holding, cooling, mold opening and ejection. The working pressure and flow rate required in each stage are different. The hydraulic pressure provided by the injection molding machine oil pump The oil flow rate and pressure are constant, but the actual flow rate and pressure during the operation of the injection molding machine are smaller than the constant flow rate and pressure of the oil pump. The flow rate and pressure required by different processes must be adjusted by the flow valve and the pressure valve. When the flow required for the operation is small, the oil supply of the oil pump is greater than the amount of oil required for the actuator, and the excess hydraulic oil under high pressure is all returned through the overflow valve, and a large amount of energy is consumed by the temperature rise of the oil. This not only causes the temperature of the hydraulic oil to rise, but also wastes a lot of electric energy, especially the process of "cooling" is the most serious, which aggravates the wear of various valves and causes further waste of energy. Reasonable use of energy by injection molding machines is a technical issue worthy of attention.
P0-02=1 Select terminal operation.
P0-03=2 Select (AI1) flow and pressure two inputs to select a large input;
P0-17=0.5-2 acceleration time
P0-18= 0.5-2 deceleration time
P4-13=AI1 (setting range P4-15) corresponds to the smallest value on the flow meter. For example, the minimum value of the flow meter is 0.2A, then P4-13=set 2.0V to prevent the motor from running at low speed during the stop. The electrical rate is reduced.
P4-15=AI1 (setting range 0-10V) corresponds to the maximum value of computer flow setting. For example, if the maximum value of computer flow setting is 80%, then the output frequency is minimum not less than (50 Hz*0.8). 40 Hz, if the output frequency is too small during operation (customer response is usually insufficient or slow), reduce the P4-15 setting, and then slowly decrease until the maximum computer flow setting is 80%. When the corresponding frequency is greater than 40 Hz, the general selection is 1-2 Hz, which cannot be too large, which affects the power saving effect.
Advantages after the transformation:
1. Using microcomputer control technology, there is no need to change the control mode and oil path of the existing injection molding machine;
2. Excellent soft start, soft stop function;
3. Super low voltage adaptability, it can work normally when the rated voltage drops by 20%, and it can be used in low voltage environment;
4. Unique power-on safety detection technology to avoid the inverter power-on output to the ground short-circuit bomber;
5. Independent air duct design, more adaptable to harsh environments;
6. Save oil and cooling water consumption of the oil pump and extend the life of the oil pump and pipeline;
7. The power saving rate is high, so that the power saving rate of the oil pump motor reaches 20%-45%;
8. Current vector control mode, starting torque is large, 0.5 Hz can reach 150% of rated torque; dynamic response is fast, step torque response time is < 200 ms; steady speed accuracy is 0.5%. The dynamic response is fast, which effectively solves the problem that the processing cycle of the inverter used in the injection molding industry is prolonged.